Tuesday, December 8, 2009

About Me


Hey,

My name is Maxwell Thaddeus John Weyhenmeyer. I hail from a small tourist town called Jim Thorpe, PA, I lived in this town for approximately 13 years of my life. Growing up in Northeaster Pennsylvania has it's ups and downs, for instance, I have been able to accrue such hobbies as mountain biking, kayaking/rafting/river guiding, skiing, climbing, fishing, and windsurfing. On the contrary side of things, coming from a small town instills what some call a Podunk frame of mind. I have been told however that this will degrade over time. One of my next ventures in life includeded living in Hana, Maui for about a year and a-half with my dad, I have been to Greece and St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. I have Two Sisters ( one older one younger), and a brother all which are living happily in the middle of the woods in Pennsylvania.

In the fall of 2003 I made the decision to pack up my stuff and make my way west. My reasoning in doing so may sound a little eccentric, but Utah gets somewhere around 600" of snow every year. Also, my father has lived here for about 12 years and is a professional ski instructor at Alta Lift Company. So I had a base and I made the move.

Since I have been in Salt Lake, I have attended Cottonwood High school and squirmed through two years of College. I have picked some new hobbies: long boarding, wake boarding, sky diving, pottery, and a very intense love for Lake Powell. One thing that I will do before I die is walk along a lava flow on an active volcano.

By taking this class I hope to better myself as a student and make the rest of my schooling move by with ease. My attention span will most likely be the hardest challenge to over come. But, hopefully we will be able to charge through and be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment