Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Self-Evaluation of Presentation

1) The content that I was trying to convey seemed to come across clearly.

2)The introduction was effective, I began my presentation with some back story so that the details would make sense. I had a distinct conclusion, although I did not restate my thesis.

3)The body section flowed smoothly and was present in chronological order.

4)The transitions were used effectively. I did not use the words "lesson" but "point".

5)I ended my presentation with quotation by saying that I would retry my activity, what I did not get across is that I would do it with my new lessons in mind.

6)My delivery was good, due to my lack of preparation I did not exactly have outstanding timing. It sounds like my volume was good and speed of speech was understandable. My gestures were descriptive and added good realism to the presentation.

7) Overall my weaknesses include lack of preparation/ lack of sleep. This in turn made my thought process slower, which created unnecessary pauses in speech and filler "um", "SO". My strengths included ability to address audience, and hold good posture and gestures throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment