Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time Management

The video on time management, I found to be educational and monotonous. Thank you professor green for not making us watch the whole thing. I learned three main lessons: To be aware of the time you spend, it is crucial to stay goal oriented, and time thieves are more plentiful than previously imagined. Two things I will change in the way I plan and use planning include creating an activity log. It is my bi-yearly goal to do a activity log to see how I'm spending time and assess my priorities. The next tool I'm going to use is the FLEXTRAC. I like this concept of build a schedule around things that are set and mandatory such as work and school.
In addition, I am going to make my health and physical fitness a higher priority and be sure schedule time for these activities. Only because I love the metaphor I want to mention the "Swiss cheese method" this will stick with me in planning and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment